Saturday, November 16, 2013

Letter to my liver!

My dear Liver,

You have been such a loyal friend to me from the time I was born. You have been playing so many roles in my life  for almost 3 decades now. While I was sitting happily and enjoying all the tasty foods available, you were toiling behind metabolising them, and made sure that I am energetic. Not only that, you made sure you did your detoxification function effectively so that there was no toxic accumulation inside me.

You were such a nice friend to me that, you did not expect anything back from me. It was such uncondition al love that you kept doing your duty even when I did not appreciate your role. You continued your tasks even when I overloaded you. A simple thanks would be a gross understatement to you. You deserve more.

Now although we are of same age, because of your over working, you seem to be tired now. I can see that you have slowed down....I can see that you are confused these days. I can see that instead of burning the calories you are accumulating them! It's ok, it happens. Now it is my turn to be concerned towards you.

I promise you I will not overburden you here afterwards. I will give you regular boosters like lemon and pepper.I will give you comforters like apple, orange and other healthy vegetables.
I will help you achieve your goals with the right kind of exercises.
I will free you off your metabolic activities by evening, so that you peacefully do your other jobs, after sunset.

I am sure, with this mutual concern we have for each other, we will go long way together.

Come, bounce back to good spirits!

Yours
Thankful friend 

4 comments:

  1. A nice msg, subtly told. Emotional too... But, the bad thing about many of our internal friends, is that, they do not want a sumptuous treat at a hotel... They will be more than happy with the home-made stuff... Manasu kaekkalayae.... enna panradhu,.. hmmm. And I have mailed you, a highly informational video clip, regarding the best food for the goodness of liver. Check it out, too...
    bhaiyya.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahahaha...............OMG bhaiyya, so hilarious.....sice I expected something more serious from you!
      Hahahah...cant stop laughing! Thanks for the clippping. LOL

      Delete
  2. :) Back to regular diet ..Post Diwali!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, Yes! Very much back to regular diet :-)!

    ReplyDelete