Saturday, August 3, 2013

Happy Friendship day!



There were times when I used to think that in any relationship, there should be reciprocation, otherwise there is no point in continuing such a relation..., but at that time, you popped up and said "no......even if you don't give me, I am here to give you because I care for you"!

I wish I would never forget this precious lesson that I learnt from you ever.



This picture just reminds me of you Neha!  It just reminds me of that soup you made for me and delivered it at my room when I was ill, inspite of the fact that I was angry with you!
I miss those days of our togetherness!

Happy friendship day dear friend!
Although I have many more friends, I think you are the one who influenced me the most, especially because of your patience. And I think you don't even know it :-)!

But now if you ask me, to describe one such characteristic of every friend I have, I can't.....because if I investigate too much, I just end up realizing that I don't have to have a reason to like someone....I just love my friends because they make me happier by just being there! And yes, with every friend, the best part is the fight we had..!
Don't you too think so friends...;-)?!

Thank you all, for making this life a better one!

Happy Friend's day!

No comments:

Post a Comment