Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Chaos at home

There is some repair work going on inside our home, because of which we are forced to totally vacate 2 rooms of the house for the workers to work there. So now the living space left for us is the hall and a kitchen. And that hall also looks like this. (Look at this picture of the state of our hall today).

Poor mom!! She has just a couch to sit, read or even lie down!

In short, my home today looks like a platform in a railway station with so many people loitering around, with so much of dust, with so much of stuff piled up in one place and more so to see my mom lying down in the couch at one corner. This reminds me of the night I spent with my friends in the Amritsar railway station a year ago. Cannot forget that crazy night and fun filled times we had together. My heart yearns for more such moments!

This post is from a corner of this hall !


4 comments:

  1. That is surely a messy chaos. Well, there are two of my precious souls lurking there, around. Don't lose them sis..!! Take care..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. who are the two souls you are talking about bhaiyya? Are they Aki and samaya? or me and my mom? Serious doubt?

      Delete
  2. Yeh, kaisi savaal pooch liya, mujse, behen? Ismay shakh tho kabhi nahin aanay thaa. Phir bee, ek baar bol rahaa hoon... Aapke ghar hee nahin, is sansaar may, aap aur aap ki maa, mujhe ...................... aur kuch kehna hai, kyaa..!!!! (sach baath ye hai ki, mujhe swach hindi may kisi ko thaareef karnaa, nahin aathaa)....

    ReplyDelete