Sunday, September 22, 2013

Out of the blue!

Nothing can match the standard of lyrics and the music of songs from old, black and white tamil movies, for sure. However, in the recent years, there have been some nice songs that touched my heart. And most of them have been from Bollywood. Songs like khwaja mere khwaja, Kal ho na ho, Maula mere, Noor-e-khuda etc. I have generally seen that most hindi movies have one such touching song with rich lyrics and soul-touching music. When on one end, I have enjoyed it, I always used to wonder, 'Why there are not that many such songs in Tamil movies today?!' Honestly, I have not felt so touched with any song in tamil, like the ones from bollywood, I have mentioned here.

However, this song which I came across recently touched my heart so much. Click the link to listen to it. Ennena seidhom ingae from the movie 'Mayakkam Enna'

Did not expect such a song from a 'Danush-type movie'!!!!!!!


2 comments: